If table linens are used, these should be changed after each guest/party use. Employees should be wearing gloves at all times. You can have up to three employees perform this – one person for removing soiled table cloths, one person for disinfecting the tables and one person for applying clean linens. The following procedure should be followed:
- Remove table cloth by gently folding up from the corners/sides, the backside of the table cloth should now be facing the employee.
- Remove and put into a soiled linen bag.
- Employees must change gloves and wash hands.
- Spray table surface with disinfectant, allow contact time for disinfectant to work.
- Apply a clean tablecloth.